Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Swim Suiting

I've been swim suit hunting for about 2 months now and I am absolutely in love with the Luxe Tulle Collection from J Crew! I haven't found anything that could even compare. They are so feminine and simple, seriously! I'm a petite and curve-less woman of 19, and I HATE bathing suit shopping because I always end up looking like a 12 year old girl or a really skinny teenage boy. Not really the looks I am going for... AND BEHOLD! J Crew once again provides me with something magnificent to wear. The colors are extremely subtle and pretty, albeit the suits are quite pricey. Personally, I think it's worth the investment. I haven't had one single suit that actually, well, suits me! I'm planning to get the two piece in Ancient Fig. Oh happy day! I can't wait for summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment